Thursday, March 19, 2015

Freefallin'

Last night's garrison campaign was in Shattrath City in Talador (that is the new zone, which takes place in the past, which means that the new Shattrath in the WoD expac is actually Shattrath before the old Shattrath in Outlands...how's that for confusing?).

Anyway, so I took the flightpath over to Shattrath City in Talador and hopped on my raptor mount and headed over to the elevator to get down to the ground where the campaign was...ran straight onto the elevator platform just as it headed down and dove to my death. Spectacular. Just like I once did in Shattrath in the old content years ago LOL!

I applied to that other guild I talked about in a previous post. I'll be talking to one of the GM's tonight. Can't wait! They have events and things, leveling groups, lots of fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment